mercredi 3 décembre 2014

How to write a decent report introduction on work you have created?


I'm finding it quite difficult to start off a report I have to write. So to write a report you will probably know that you are not allowed to write in first person. But the problem I'm having is writing an introduction not in first person, as the report is to be on the topic on two websites that I have created, one using web standards, and one with a content management system.


I just can't figure out what to point out in the introduction, as there isn't a problem involved, it doesn't really cover a specific question, it's just two websites I have made, that's it.


I don't really know how to explain my problem very well, but hopefully you will understand what I mean, thanks for the help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire