mardi 30 décembre 2014

How to complete math pre-requisites for graduate programs?


I recently completed a B.S. of Economics at a SUNY school (Major Reqs), which unfortunately only required up to Calc I.


I would like to go to graduate school for something more quantitative, such statistics or data science, but all programs require Calc 1-3 and Linear Algebra. Currently I am working full time in NYC (Manhattan) and would like to take these courses as part of a non-degree track so that I don't have to limit my search for grad schools to ones that offer the pre-reqs and ones that don't require them at all.


Are there any online, or reasonably priced options for me?


I'm new to this particular SE, so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire