mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Good Book on doing literature review


I am a new PhD student in economics. I am trying to select a book to help in learning the processes and systematic approaches for doing a good quality literature review. I have so far short-listed three books:


1) The literature review: Six Steps to Success (Lawrence A. Machi, Brenda T. Mcevoy)


2) Doing a literature review: releasing the social science research imagination (chris hart)


3) Doing your literature review: traditional and systematic techniques (Jesson, Jill; Matheson, Lydia; Lacey, Fiona M)


As time is a limited resource. Can someone guide me with regards to which book would give me the most comprehensive and high quality instruction in the art and science of doing a literature review for a doctoral dissertation.


Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire