dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Should I include course evaluations in my transcript as part of the job application materials?


I did my undergraduate and graduate degrees at a university that includes course evaluations as part of the transcript. My evaluations from my professors and instructors generally are good to excellent.


I am applying for jobs right now, and some ask for graduate and undergraduate transcripts. I can order two kinds of transcripts, one with evaluations, and one without.


Would it be beneficial for me to include my evaluations with the transcripts in my job applications materials?


It would be attached in the same file as my transcript, not attached as a separate file.


For reference, my undergrad/grad transcripts with grades and records is composed of four pages. The evaluations are an extra 14 pages.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire