mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Getting into classics grad program with 3.2 GPA?


I had one really bad semester when I transferred (all gen ed classes) and it totally screwed up my GPA. I am planning on applying to a Masters program in classical archaeology at University of Arizona. Since that bad semester I have built good professional relationships with faculty, done excellent work in classics, history and archaeology classes, presented several papers and did some independent studies (including one abroad on an archaeological field school). I have a clear vision of what I want to do for my MA thesis and beyond. BUT I have a B average in Greek and Latin combined. However, I feel confident in my abilities and that bc I had to work harder to firmly understand the languages that I will be a better teacher and be able to relate better to my future students. What is a positive and effective way to address that in my letter?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire