mardi 30 décembre 2014

how to add a timeline to my cv?


I had my CV reviewed by an academic professor, and she advised me to put a timeline on my CV. The problem is that after I ended up my bachelor studies, I spent some years working because I was the only support for my family and also for saving for my graduate studies. After that I followed some undergraduate courses in a foreign country, that was because I was rejected to do a master's degree; the reason was that the courses I followed in my bachelor degree were not 100% Computer Science oriented, but more to the IT field.


So after finishing that, I started back working in my country and after saving for some years; I finally managed to get accepted for following MSc studies. The problem with this is that there are some overlaps like:


bachellor studies---work for saving for further studies---undergraduate courses in a foreign country in CS----work again for saving some more---MSc studies----working again


So it is some sort of a mess, so if somebody from a doctoral admission office sees my CV; he will be a little bit wondering about why I have those overlaps.


The question is pretty simple, how can I add a sort of timeline that could help the reader to have a quick view about my academic and working experience? and also how I can explain that in my CV? or should it be in my motivation letter?


Thanks in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire