mardi 30 décembre 2014

Doing PhD from New Zealand on self finance


I want an advice on doing PhD from New Zealand on self finance. I am a Pakistani and doing a job. I have done B.E electrical engineering and MS systems engineering. Now I wish to do my PhD overseas so that I can have a better research experience. I applied for PhD in Sydney university got the admission but did got any scholarship. my supervisor over there told me that as I don't have any publication so that y I wasn't able to secure a scholarship. Actually my nature of job is not much related to research so I can't have a publication until I start doing PhD. This time I have applied to a new Zealand uni and again got the admission but no scholarship :(. Please advice what I should do now. As NZ offers domestic fee to overseas student also so i'll some how mange to finance this PhD. But again is it advisable to liquidate all my recourses and to go for this PhD. may be I have to leave my job too. Has any of you got idea that what are the chances of getting a scholarship once I go there on self finance and start doing my PhD. Please advice.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire