lundi 29 décembre 2014

How can I get latest 2014 IEEE transaction on online Shopping price comparison? [on hold]


I doing Master of Engineering (Computer Engineering) and for my final year project, it is compulsory to have a IEEE transaction paper on a project topic that we choose for project.


Now I have selected a topic "Online Shopping Price Comparison" but the problem is that there is no any Transaction Paper I found on this above topic.


My Project guide said that "Please find IEEE transaction on online shopping bot" but I have not got any paper.


I have got 2 conference papers but they are not enough and teacher said that conference paper do not have any proof of feasibility so please find transaction paper.


Please tell me that how I can get a Transaction paper on online shopping.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire