mardi 30 décembre 2014

paper submitted to Math Ann


I submitted a paper to Math Ann at the beginning of August. One day after I submitted the paper, the status of the paper was changed to "Editor invited". I would like to know if the paper has been sent out to referee for review. So I sent a message through Editorial Manager to the editor to ask if the paper is under review. But I did not receive any reply. Then I sent a message directly to the editor through the email from his institution. Still I did not receive any reply. Now the status is still "Editor invited". So I wonder if it is common for the editor not replying or ignoring the messages from the author. Is it my paper under review, but the editor does not bother to reply my message? Did some of you have this experience when you submit your paper to Math Ann, and what did you do in the situation?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire