jeudi 4 décembre 2014

Writing report about digital forensics


I have report that is due the end of the month I should write at least 3500 words for this report it is about Digital Forensics however as much as I read I'm still not sure how to organize my report like what to write about exactly in the assignment paper it said "research the potential and real challenges to digital forensics" it also said to write about any of theses or all of them handphone , computer, or network data hiding anti-forensics, cloud computing, cybercrime it also said "part of your task is to provide a detailed analysis and discussion of the problem" I decided to write about cloud computing and cybercrime


could someone help me please like how my table of content should be like what can I have as subtitle for these topic



  • introduction

  • Digital forensics

  • cloud computing

  • cybercrime


thank you





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire