mercredi 3 décembre 2014

What path should I take to make my vision a reality?


I love German literature, but I am not interested in literary criticism/theory; just in close-reading, by which I mean, "reading while analyzing the grammar, syntax, usages of words, etc."


As my future goal as a researcher, I am thinking of compiling some sort of detailed guidebooks that will help the reader understand how the sentences parse in a systematic fashion; for no one has ever done that, at least not in a detailed, fool-proof kind of way, as far as I know after much research, both in the university library and on the Internet.


What sort of path should I set myself upon to pursue that kind of vision? Is it even a legitimate research goal?


Thank you in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire