vendredi 5 décembre 2014

What features should be included in the CV to be accepted in a top university like MIT


stackexchange users

I was wonder to know how can one apply for a Phd program in a very good university. I can tell you about a namely CV so that you can consult me and the people who almost have a similar CV.

To be more precise I would like to know:

how can one be accepted anf get the scholarship for a very top university like Berkeley , MIT or UCLA. for example is the following CV satisfactory?

And If not, which points should be added or improved generally?

Also How much is it matter how old are you for applying for phd at these places?



  • Two ISI papers Including one 'Power systems, IEEE Transactions on ' and 'Electric Power Components and Systems'.

  • IELTS and GRE meet the minimum requirements.

  • Having a very good recommendation letter as my supervisor professor is one of the top guy (top 50) in his field.

  • Two years teaching experience in a small university as a lecturer.

    P.S. I have B.SC and M.SC in Electrical engineering.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire