mardi 2 décembre 2014

Chances of being admitted to a graduate program in Computer Science/related fields with an academic background in Electronic Engineering


As mentioned, I have an undergraduate degree in Electronic Engineering but my work experience (>3 years) is in server-side software development including development of horizontally scalable and distributed services. I am interested in getting a graduate degree in Computer Science. However, most of the programs I have looked at require an undergraduate degree with computer science courses. There are a few programs that do not have this requirement and I shall be applying for.


My question is; will it be possible for me to prove my eligibility purely on the basis of my work experience and thus get admitted into a graduate program? I am fairly confident that I have (most of) the required skill-set and knowledge base and that I can catch up on the rest easily.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire