lundi 2 mars 2015

I'm the only grad student who wasn't asked to write a tenure recommendation for my advisor. Should I be concerned?


I'm a few months away from defending and my advisor is going up for tenure shortly after I finish. I found out that every other student of my advisor, including a student who graduated a year ago, except for me was asked to write a letter for consideration in the tenure process. One of the students just joined the lab and was confused as to what exactly he was supposed to say. These requests weren't sent out by my advisor, but by another professor on behalf of the tenure committee. (That professor just happens to be on my advisory committee.)


Should I be concerned about this or am I just being paranoid?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire