dimanche 22 mars 2015

Is it okay to work in different lab during Summer?


I was wondering if it is okay to work in different lab during summer.


I am first year master's student and currently I am working in the lab as volunteer at my college. During summer (May through August), because of housing/financial reasons, I have to go back home which is in different state. Despite wasting my summer without doing anything, I want to work in the lab in the different college that is working on similar project and the lab that is located near my home. Can I do that? I guess I care about if it would be rude or not. I will definitely tell my current P.I. and potential summer P.I. about it but I wanted to make sure it's okay before I proceed.


Thank you for your advice!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire