dimanche 22 mars 2015

apply for a position which you do not have requirement for that


I did my master thesis last month. and have seen one Phd position excellently on my field. the title and the project description was so close to my master thesis. my master thesis relates to one of those standards which they are so new. and I can guess the number of peoples which they work on that are few. specially those persons which did or doing a master thesis in that field. On the other side I got my degree with honor on both bachelor and master , So I have good situation for that Phd position. BUT?


One of the requirements is strong programming ability which I do not have that. I am not too good programmer. (By the way by just 6 month I can improve that). also the place is top five (or maybe one) rank in France with high salary. I do not know Am I should apply for that position or not? I afraid my not good programming skill create a bad efect on him.


What I should do?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire