lundi 23 mars 2015

No response from summer school. Should I email?


I have applied to a summer school program in math for undergraduates. On the application website it says that notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent out in March.

As March is nearly ending and email is the only means for them to contact me I'm wondering whether maybe I should cautiously ask, if my application has already been reviewed ? This is because I'm considering the possibility that maybe something went wrong with the email (yes, I checked my spam folder) and I definitely don't want to miss the summer school just because I didn't respond in time to an email that never made it to me.


(It may be helpful for the answerer to know that on the summer schools website it says that we can send them email in case we have other deadlines so that they can try to decide sooner upon the mailers application.)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire