lundi 23 mars 2015

Will poor grades hurt my chances of getting a research job in a non-traditional setting? [on hold]


I have been pursuing a BSc in Political Science with Psychology during this time I held two jobs and a lot of personal responsibilities but due to my age did not want to defer studying. I have recently taken a semester break as every thing became too much. I simply wanted clear some tasks off my plate so to speak so I could concentrate and do the required reading to achieve better grades. I have 12 courses remaining to do and would like to achieve no lower than Bs for all of them. I am wondering if my poor grades will prevent me from having the opportunity to find a job doing research for a trade Union or Social Development type organisation.


To make myself clear, I mean to work researching information on the membership, eg. family structures within the organisation, etc. Levels of education and so on. Research the membership and they expectations etc





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire