lundi 23 mars 2015

Does an unpublished document you upload to researchgate become 'published' in the sense of copyright once made public?


Apologies if this is a duplicate, I did search the forum.


On ResearchGate, if you upload something like a thesis, and then it says 'publish resources' does this mean the thesis becomes properly published in the sense of copyright infringement?


I ask as I'm drafting thesis chapters into journal articles and did not choose to publish the thesis as a whole work in order to do so, so I want to make sure that by clicking 'publish resources' I am not actually publishing the copy I've uploaded, I'm just making it publicly available? Does this mean it becomes published in accordance with copyright laws despite it not technically being a published work? (if so I'll just remove the copy I uploaded).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire