vendredi 27 mars 2015

What to study after bachelors in Computer Science?


I have completed my bachelors in computer science and now iam doing job as software developer.During my 4 years stay at the university i was an average student and concentrated more on theory to pass the exams and less on practical work(like properly understanding the architecture of computer,computer programming etc).One reason was that i was a bit slow then some of my other classmates to grab the concepts taught in class.And therefore i had to spend more time understanding them when i came back home.


Some problems with me regarding practical work now are that whenever i stuck in some problem(for example some programming error etc) i usually find it very difficult to solve it and take much more time then other people to get it done.As it is happening with me now at my job. I feel like iam not a computer guy. Because even after studying 4 years degree iam not a good problem solver.I like to study computer things but iam just unable to solve technical issues.


So my question is that should i pursue ms in computer science and work more hard and try to overcome my weaknesses or should i take admission in masters in some business program which a more theory oriented and non technical field.


Iam quite worried about my future so ur help will be appreciated.


PS: "and please dont say why didnt i left this bachelors in computer science when i knew i was weak in solving technical problems.Because i cant do anything now the degree is completed".





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire