lundi 23 mars 2015

Live Lecture Technology


I am trying to come up with a method to live broadcast my lectures to parties connected to the internet. Up to now, I have been using FaceTime to transmit my work on a whiteboard. This method works, but the quality is lacking.


The crux is I do not want to record "my person," but rather what I write on some surface. This previously asked question (Device for writing a lecture with a stylus for video lecture recording) solves the problem for non-live transmission. That is, for the previously answered question, the individual records and subsequently uploads the lecture. I would like to do something similar, but live-transmit the lecture. Does anyone have a reasonable method by which they do this?


My ideal solution would be something like an interactive pen display (e.g., http://ift.tt/1xUKyEd) which could somehow be transmitted in real-time. The software side of this is where I get iffy. (Also, I am running a mac.)


Another solution could surely come from a document camera, but again the software leaves me dry.


To summarize: I am looking for a hardware/mac-based software solution to live transmit document-based lectures over the internet.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire