vendredi 20 février 2015

Is it rude to ask an adviser at my current university to help me transfer?


I'm an undergraduate looking into transferring from my current university to another college overseas, the application for which requires a letter of motivation detailing why I want to study there. The problem with this is that my reasons for transferring basically boil down to "this college is cheaper and seems to care more about its students than my current university".


My current university offers help with application essays for undergraduates applying to law and medical school, and I really think that this service could help me write a decent letter of motivation. I'm just wondering if it's rude to go to an adviser at my current university and essentially ask him to help me transfer to another university. I've met the adviser before and he jokingly critiques my current school quite a bit, but if I go to him for help, I will basically be talking to him about how much I hate his place of employment. Any advice?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire