mercredi 25 février 2015

Can I get a second masters in the same subject?


I'm doing a ma in economics which isn't very technical. It's focused on macro and international economics. Once I finish this program I'm going to try to apply to another program for an ma in economics that is more technical with a focus in micro and econometrics. I'd be doing this to broaden my knowledge base in the subject and then teach undergrad for a few years. I could maybe pursue a phd if my employer decided to sponsor me for one. Is this something the second university would allow? How would that be viewed? Would it be suitable if my first degree was a ma in Econ but my second degree was something like an ma in quantitative economics? Perhaps a duel degree in Econ and finance/applied math?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire