lundi 23 février 2015

Career path, in business school. Trying to put webdev interest into the mix


I'm half way through an accelerated online course for my BBA. It's going well but I wonder how it might fit into my interests in web development that have come to be from my graphic design background.


In my studies there is a huge focus on global economy, social media, and business information systems. The study of business information systems made quite an impression with me and has renewed my interest in web design and development oriented tasks like scripting and coding with PHP and Javascript, something I've just sort of dabbled in here and there. But now, besides school, it's all I think about.


Can I take my studies and renewed interest in a direction, and if so, which directions can I consider? I want to take what I've done with front end dev projects in the past (usually involved Wordpress or Drupal) and expand upon it. Right now I'm interested in developing stronger PHP and javascript skills.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire