samedi 28 février 2015

Advice me - getting started with programming while studying Masters


This is a question I am asking to get help from the community here, it's not a technical question rather than seeking an advice from experts in the domain who are already studying for their higher education .


It's been few years for me now getting into the development world, I began with C#, but all my knowledge about it is just simple stuff, like define a class, handling button event to insert data into table, get data from table display it in grid. All my work is related to SharePoint so I don't have to deal so much with C#.


Now I started with my higher education, but I found out that I still need to learn other skills as well as they would be good for me for my professional career, now I feel I am not that good developer, and my work in SharePoint requires GREAT understanding of JavaScript, C#, MVC, SharePoint itself, and Windows Azure.


I am currently working in a company and studying @ the same time, I don't know if I can become a guru in all the technologies I have previously mentioned, should I study a book about each? Should I watch videos? Should I quit from the company and stay for few months learning all these technologies as I find working in my current company is just a waste of time as most of the stuff am doing are like "donkey work". How do you manage to learn new things and be super @ them? I haven't known any friend who's good with these ones, so I don't have someone to advice me on how to study, how to become too good in a short time, how should I plan for it? Each time I say: OK I'll study this JavaScript book for 2 months. Then this CSS book for 1 month, then go to bootstrap. then C# then MVC, at the end SharePoint, but my plans don't work. How do people manage their time to study new stuff while they are into their work and studies?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire