vendredi 27 février 2015

Struggling transfer student


I am a junior physics major who transferred in from a community college. I am faced with a strange problem. No matter how hard I work I cannot get good grades on my exams. Even more strange is that I did extremely well at my community college but cannot find the same success in the UC system. I have had my professors tell me I am the hardest working student in the class, but I do not see how it helps because my test scores are bad. I study the material extensively and absolutely love physics. I feel like I know the material but always seem to draw blanks when it comes time to take an exam. I really want to do well and get into a good graduate school, but at this rate I won't. I am not sure what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire