samedi 28 février 2015

which is better practice for an IT student : focus on one only programming languages for all his projects or jump form one to an other


The problem that I read too many topics on stackoverflow and other websites that makes me confused about opinion that compares different programming languages , and every time I feel people or company's are most interested by a programming language I switch to it because in our academic projects we are free to choose any language we want :


Question 1 : now most of the companies for example those who are in the web development field for they're back end dev choose one between many languages available and hire people experienced in writing code in this language , The question is there any chance for some one who don't have a good experience in this language but a shallow idea about it and about several other programming languages to get hired by these company or startups .


Question 2 : for my programming skills which is best, stick with one or at least two programming languages ( two because i'm interested by web dev field and the JavaScript will be there what ever the back end technologies ) and get deep understanding to it or stay switching from one to anther until i have my degree and let the company I'll work with take this choice for me .


Thanks in advance for your feedback





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire