mardi 24 février 2015

Is there a way to find review articles by the keyword?


When I search for papers using some keywords in academic databases(like google scholar), there are lots of papers and I would like to read literature reviews first because I'm new in that area. (literature reviews, I mean, is the article-length paper that analyzes existing work on specific topic)


So I think it would be helpful to me if there is a way to find literature reviews using the keyword (or using paper's title and know whether it is review article or not). I want to categorize papers I've found by it's document type (research, survey, review, etc).


What I've tried is using specific academic database(http://ift.tt/xxwarn), which provides advanced search so that one can filter the paper by it's document type(original research article, review article, short survey, etc). So I usually use this method but feel some limitations.


Or I think I can do this by adding the word "review" after my keywords (XX review) and searching it in the academic database or reading a paper's abstract, number of references and guessing whether it is review article or not..


So is there any way to find review articles by the keyword or in the more efficient way? I wonder this is the best way that I can. (my research area is a computer science)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire