samedi 28 février 2015

What problems are caused by blogging about the education of a class?


I am a course TA and I instruct a class of about 20 undergrads. I'm planning to make a public blog about education. I think there could be some potential problems with this. For example, if the students in my class find it, and read "a student is struggling with Y topic", or "I think this student is having problems".


Potentially risky content:



  • Class plans and preparation

  • Reflections on each class, including comments on the students

  • Discussions of course content, and suggested improvements to prescribed classwork


Are there any potential problems I would encounter, given the material I am blogging about?


Possible solutions:



  • Anonymising my own name

  • Anonymising all the students' names

  • Restricting access to course staff (lecturer, TAs)


Do I require any of these solutions?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire