lundi 23 février 2015

Thesis name (singular vs. plural)


I need to choose a name for my masters thesis (computer science degree). My current name proposal is following:



Computer Vision Application in a Driver Assistance System



What I am not sure of is whether parts of name should be in singular or plural. I consider also following:



Computer Vision Application in Driver Assistance Systems


Computer Vision Applications in Driver Assistance Systems



And less so this:



Computer Vision Applications in Driver Assistance System



The plan is to design a single "assistance system" (probably Froward Collision Warning) but the name may allow some maneuvering space in case more will be done (a more complex system than only FCW or even multiple systems - although multiple is rather unlikely). The means will be mainly stereo vision (but could be more again, I am not sure now).


May I ask for a hint on my naming issue? Are there any "naming conventions" for grammatical numbers?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire