mercredi 18 février 2015

Prestigious "Name-Brand" College bungling Graduate Admissions


Recently a very popular name-brand university has been in the new for the wrong reasons.


I quote from a national newspaper's article that it has "accidentally admitted 800 candidates ... only to retract the offer about seven hours later".


As a prospective applicant who has received offers from two non-"name brand", dream schools, I shudder at this fact. I am forced to anticipate disappointment when I should actually be relieved after the typical stressful and anxious wait.


As an international student,how should I ensure that I am not embroiled in some potential mix-up?


If people need to know the actual university which messed up its CS Graduate Admissions, please comment below. I will actually edit the question with relevant links.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire