mardi 3 février 2015

GPA is from two, separate programs (one of which, I am no longer in). How do I state my GPA on my Resume?


I used to be in Chemistry (4 years). My GPA was low (~2.5) because I hated it and was partly forced into it. I transferred to Computer engineering after 4 years of Chemistry. I have a 3.4 in my new program after 3 years; however, this is only including courses that apply to my Computer Engineering degree; my overall is a 2.8. I am worried because I have been putting on my resume that my GPA is 3.4, and after viewing my transcript today, seeing that my GPA is in fact a 2.8 I got concerned that people might think I was lying.


Here is how I stated it on my resume: 3.8 GPA in relevant courses; 3.4 overall. Am I lying if I only include credits that count toward my degree? What is the right thing to do here?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire