mardi 3 février 2015

Doubts about mathematical research


Nowadays I'm in third grade, studying Mathematics in Spain and I'm actually reconsidering continuing my studies to M. Sc. or Ph. D since I've been loosing for a long time the interest and motivation I'd in math. There are only very few professors who are really good in math and no one has achieved, at least famed/important, results in mathematics. I'm getting high marks in almost every subject, but I'm not gifted nor one of the smartest. What I feel is that research will only ruin my life, because of the fear of not getting anything despite years of work and study. I would like to ask you for your opinion as long as you all will surely have more experience than me. Thank you very much.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire