vendredi 20 février 2015

Trying to find Academic papers for item delivery in traditional shopping over 100 years ago


I am carrying out a research but struggling to find the right paper even after a lot of searches. The research I am carrying out is to find privacy and security issues. I am trying to find academic papers more specifically journals or conference proceedings which states what the shopping delivery concept was like 100 years ago or over 100 years ago. There must be something like that where for example wealthy rich made orders from certain shops and the shop owners workers used to deliver it to the specified address. If there isn't any papers that you may know, it'll be quite helpful if you can please give me any useful keywords that I can search for as it will help quite a lot in finding some relevant papers. Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire