dimanche 22 février 2015

Postgraduate open days


I am applying for a masters in the UK and I attended an open day where I met various professors. I met with a professor who also happened to be the postgraduate admissions tutor. We spoke for a while and we really clicked and got on really well. We email each other and he has given me his thoughts on my suitability. He identified areas of concern but he said he may be able to make me an offer. It has become really clear to him that I am really passionate and enthusiastic. When he is looking through the applications and he comes across mine, will he take into account how much we clicked and how we met on the open day? Is he allowed to take into account things about me outside of my on-line application? Or is that unfair?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire