jeudi 19 février 2015

is this not the right way to make science?


I usually come with ideas, because of what I read and so on, like why not apply technique A to solve problem B? at the end I have found the following outcomes:



  • Sometimes I manage to make a research paper, and it has gotten published

  • In other occasions I just let my idea to sleep, and sadly found that somebody else has made a research paper in some other country

  • Or it has occurred that I found that the beginning idea was not good and end it up just like a technical report for my own


I was surprised that once when I told to a Professor to apply this technique X to Y, he told me in harsh way "that is not how science is made"; I was thinking if that is like so or should only make research if one has a tenured position or a research group at hand?


am I in the wrong path for making research? or should I wait to be into a research group?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire