dimanche 1 février 2015

I did not include all undergraduate schools in the university I graduated from. Have I lost my chance at ever applying to graduate schhool?


I've been really looking forward to the idea of returning back to school to complete my higher studies in a field that's both similar to my undergraduate degree, and the nature of my work. There are a couple of graduate schools I am interested in, located in Canada and in the UK, now I graduated from the United States. The university I graduated from contains transfer credits from another college I attended, but in total I attended 2 colleges (one is included in the transcript) and one community college.


The college and community college I attended were roughly 11 years ago, I rarely attended the classes in those two schools, and I took some time off to travel and work before I made the commitment of going back to school. I graduated with an undergraduate degree 2 years ago in a science-related field with a gpa of 3.8, and I still maintain a great relationship with most of my professors from my program.


It seems that I've made a grave mistake by not including my entire academic history when I applied to my last undergraduate university, should I forget about graduate school?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire