vendredi 20 février 2015

How to cite large projects


Related to my work is a large project, with many publication. There is not a single recent publication that is particularly related to my work, and most of the publications have a particular focus on some aspect of that project that is less related.


What is the best way to reference that project’s work in general?


As my advisor advised against citing something too old, my current approach is to pick the latest entry on their publication list that roughly covers the project as a whole. In this case, it is the invited talk at a large conference, so I am not sure if it is the best choice.


If you care about the details: The field is computer science, and I want to reference the CompCert project (publication list).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire