samedi 24 janvier 2015

Is it possible for an international masters student to get into teaching role in US Universities on completion


I am from india. I have a strong desire to pursue Masters in Computer Science in USA. I enjoy academia. However, i am sure that i do not want to pursue Phd and also not attracted towards an IT Career.


I understand that teaching positions are mostly reserved for Full time Phd Holders and is getting increasingly tough. So how difficult it will be, post MS,for an international applicant to secure a full time instructor job. I do not want an adjunct position as i cant survive travelling from uni to uni. What other degrees/certificates can help tip the scales in my favour?


I have seen certain Master students get a faculty position in the uni itself where they completed the course.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire