samedi 31 janvier 2015

Does research require a certain kind of personal abilities or is it a matter of hard work?


I've failed to finish my master thesis, I thought this was attributed to the minimal supervision of my adviser - he/she wasn't an expert in the domain of thesis and didn't give me any kind of insights or help - only general advice - and I was let to do all the work alone and I failed to finish a good thesis (Another reason I thought was the lack of my background courses and again I had to study everything from start without focus on the target which took too much time). Now I have a chance of interning at a good research lab, the problem that I face now is that I'm afraid that I don't have the ability/skill to do a good research and I don't want to waste all that time in vain, what do you think shall I do now?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire