mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Research on career path after tenure denial?


I am looking for a study on the career path of professors after they are denied tenure.


Specifically, what percentage of these



  1. get a tenure-track position at another institution?

  2. get a non-tenure track position in academia?

  3. get a job related to their field of study outside of academia?

  4. leave the field altogether?

  5. other?


I am asking out of curiosity, so I'd be happy with answers that refer to a study in any context (country, field, etc.).




This is a question: I am looking for answers that briefly summarize the results of a study on this subject, with a reference to said study.


I am not looking for answers from anecdotal evidence not supported by a study or citation (we already have some of those here).


I am also not looking for answers explaining why such a study is unlikely to exist, or why it should not be trusted if it did.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire