mercredi 4 mars 2015

Job application with contradicting/invalid student feedbacks as supportings


I am applying for a post that request me to provide student feedbacks. While my evaluation scores are pretty good, the feedback written by students are sometime contradicting with each other, like some student wrote "He is very nice and caring.", while some wrote "He is too harsh! :(" (yes with the :( )


The contradicting one could be explained somehow as students have different perspective, but some feedbacks were invalid. For example, a student wrote "did not mark homework quickly", but my course did not have any homework.


I could foresee the interviewer will ask me to comment on these review, what is the best way to address them? In particular those comments which were invalid. For instance, I worry the interviewer won't believe me when I say my course did not have homework.


(My university uses electronic feedback system so all the comments were printed on 2 A4 sheets, so I cannot skip those invalid feedback)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire