lundi 2 mars 2015

How to format code for IEEE Journals


I'm not too sure where to ask this. If you think it would better fit into Electronics, I'll post there...


I'm working on a paper for IEEE Transactions on Computers, and I can't find any guidelines on how to format code (C++) that is included in the paper.


I found some other papers with short code snippets, and it looks like they just used Courier New for the font, but I'm not sure of the font size. Do I need to include line numbers? I haven't found any with long sections of code (so for something with 4 lines I wouldn't expect line numbers anyways).


If someone has published a paper with code in it in IEEE Trans, and could give me some advice, I would really really appreciate it.


Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire