mardi 6 janvier 2015

What name to use? Clinician scientist publications


I'm a medical student who is also interested in research and scientific publishing. Although my legal name is asian, I go by an english name with peers and supervisors (which is not on my degrees/official school records). In the future, I will have to use just my asian first name when I practice medicine (but this won't matter because I will just be Dr.LastName anyways). I'm just wondering what I should be publishing under - I found that a lot of people on pubmed/GScholar share my asian name...and with my supervisors I am known by Englishname-Asianname Lastname. Will publishing under this hyphenated name pose future problems if I practice just under asianname?


Thank you!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire