mardi 6 janvier 2015

Should I mention that I am interested in developing bioinformatics tools in my SOP for a "Software Development/Engineering" Master's program?


The program I am applying for is "Software Engineering/Development" master's program, I am really interested in this field of study, and I have already mentioned in my SOP that I wish to follow the studies up with a PhD and then want to have a career as a professional programmer. With all that being said, is there any need to give specific examples of what I can and want to potentially do when I become a programming expert? For example, developing bioinformatics tools really amazes me, should I mention that just as an example of what I would like to do during my career as a programmer?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire