jeudi 22 janvier 2015

To experiment without experimenting? [duplicate]



This question already has an answer here:




I have an idea for research, but my institution is too small to fund it and I don't have the time to do the research and experimenting myself. Is there a way I can suggest an experiment to the scientific community? Like possibly an online site? May be even some other institution? Can I suggest it here on the Stack? What should I do to get my idea out?


EDIT: (MORE DETAILS)


Due to request made in the comments, some details have been added below:


The cost is unknown; however, I can not imagine it being to expensive. (The only reason I know that my institution can not fund it is that it can barely fund itself)


The type of experiment will require a lab. That much I do know. I do not know what kind of equipment it will require yet, because the experiment is still just an idea.


Fields of knowledge required to run this experiment are chemistry (specifically biochem) and some basic biology (you may not even need more than high school biology to perform the experiment).


It is possible that the experiment may be run by one person. Extra personnel may be useful, but not required.


Unfortunately, I do not know if there are others out there performing this experiment. However, I nor my colleagues are not familiar with any experiment like this that has been performed before. (I had a bio question that I had asked them (as well as many members of the scientific community online), but no one was able to provide me an answer--that is what I am basing my assumption on).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire