mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Should I ask for a recommendation letter even if I have not applied for any programs yet


A few days ago, I told you that "It has been 3 years since I contacted my former school tutors. During the past few days in New Year, I wrote 7 emails to them, but I have received only one reply."

I am happy to tell you that I have received another reply from my former school teacher. She had a trip to Japan for weeks and had not read any emails.

Now what should I do? She agreed to meet me at my former school.

I want to further my study and I want to seek more information from her.

I know that She is very busy, so should I make use of this opportunity to ask her to write to any recommendation letter for me even if I have not applied for any programms at a university?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire