mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Chemical Engineering Graduate schools strong in renewable energy


I am a chemical engineering Junior who will be applying to Ph.D. programs in the fall. My major interest is renewable energy (I have 4 years of undergrad research and a second authorship of a paper regarding thin films for photovoltaics, with another submission hopefully to follow this summer).


Does anyone know of any ChE graduate schools with strong renewable energy research? I've come across MIT, Stanford and Colorado School of Mines so far (and possibly University of Colorado- Boulder.)


Also, my GPA is only 3.56 (from Drexel), should I not bother with MIT and Stanford despite my strong research background and excellent recommendations? I will be taking the GRE in the coming months but have always performed well in past standardized tests.


Thank you all!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire