lundi 26 janvier 2015

Career path after my PhD at Human Computer Interaction


I have done my Bachelors in Computer Science and my Bachelors research topic was on Human Computer Interaction. I feel really interested in this research field and as this is too much diversified and vast I am planning to work with artificial intelligence and robot related techs related to this HCI field for my masters. My later plan is to carry on my research on this topic also for my PhD, but after that I am kinda stuck as I don't actually know the next career path. My queries are:



  1. Are there any companies specifically working with HCI researchers to build their robots or other related machines? If yes which are these?

  2. Is it better to go to the teaching side(like being a professor) after my PhD or a researcher in a company?

  3. What are the actual career path after all my research works at both masters and PhD level?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire