jeudi 5 février 2015

I have an unfinished translation of a speciality book. Should I write this down on my CV/SOP?


When I was working on my dissertation, I had translated some first chapters of my book. The reasons I do this because I could consider myself pretty good at reading English comparing two other students in my group (iBT TOEFL reading score: 25/30), and because my specialization was very new to my country (there was (and still is) only three groups, including our group, work in this), therefore seriously lacking good resources. While translating not really prove that I can afford a PhD, it does indicate that I have some contributions to the scientific community. But the translation is unfinished (only first 4 of 25 chapters are translated). I can continue to finish it, but it won't be in near future. Should I write this down on my CV/SOP?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire